Final campus activities of the school year

Fernando Rax, Sophomore

The month of June will prove to be very busy for Nobles, particularly for graduating seniors.

It is worth noting that the last week of school will also be finals week. Final exams will be taking place on Wednesday, June 5th and Thursday, June 6th. Both days will be on final exam schedule, allowing students to attend three classes for one hundred minutes each, with the school day ending at 1:06 P.M. Students will be required to attend their zero, first, third, and fifth periods on Wednesday and zero, second, fourth, and sixth periods on Thursday.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Senior grad-nite will be taking place on Wednesday, June 5th at Disneyland. This allows seniors to create additional memories one last time, before graduating from high school.

The next day, Thursday, June 6th, seniors will have their graduation ceremony at the Jack Jolley Stadium from 5 P.M. to 7 P.M. It will surely be an emotional and memorable event for many seniors as they prepare to venture into life after high school. Arturo Lemus, senior, expresses his thoughts on the upcoming ceremony: “I am excited to go up on [the graduation] stage, feeling like I really earned that diploma. It is the event I am most looking forward to.”

An event that is eagerly awaited by many students is the last day of school, which will be on Thursday, June 6th, with the day ending at 1:06 P.M.

However, many Nobles will be attending summer school, which begins on Monday, June 10th. Summer school lasts for five weeks and allows students to regain lost credits or advance on credits for the next school year. Many classes are offered during summer school, including American government and economics, art, health, and geometry.