Homecoming Fashion Show and 2019 Court

Back to Article
Back to Article

Homecoming Fashion Show and 2019 Court

Jessica Saralegui, Freshmen

On Friday October 11th, ASB put together a fashion show during lunch. The fashion show consisted of this year’s homecoming court being announced. The court then strutted down the red carpet revealing various outfits for the Homecoming Dance. 

To start off the show, the Freshmen nominees and winners were announced. Kyle Reynaldo received the honor of being the Freshman Homecoming Prince and Lilly Chhum as the Freshmen Princess. 

Kyle was flattered by his title: “It was fun. I’m glad I was able to be a part of it. Thank you to everyone who voted for me as Freshmen Homecoming Prince”.

After receiving their sashes, the winners walked down the red carpet eager to have received the titles.

Freshmen, Giselle Limon enjoyed seeing the various styles and stated, that “The fashion show was a great and helpful way to see what others are going to wear to homecoming. It was also fun to see friends walk down the runway.” 

Between the announcements of each grade levels contestants, ASB students came out and walked down the red carpet demonstrating what could be done for this 2019’s Homecoming Spirit Week. 

Then the winners of 2019’s Sophomore Prince and Princess were Samantha Juarez and Nathan Delgado received their crowns and sashes. 

Next came the junior homecoming court, with Junior Prince and Princess going to Isaiah Serrano and Maria Buena.

Last but not least, the senior top 5 kings were announced. The final contestants for Homecoming top 5 kings were: Kevin Gonzales, David Barajas, Alexander Ruiz, Jacob Guzman, and Alexander Renteria. Next the queen nominees were announced: Brianna Lopez, Erika Fong, Sharon Vergara, Brianna Ortega, and Keisha Naron and the winner of Homecoming Queen was announced at the Homecoming Game on Friday, October 25 and the King’s title was disclosed during the Homecoming Dance, which was the following day.