Nogales’ upcoming events in November

Morelia Razo , Freshman

In the month of November there will be a variety of school events, including shows, concerts, celebrations and school sports. 

There will be no school on November 1st, November 11th, in observation of Veterans day, and November 22 through November 26th for Fall break. 

On November 9th there will be a blood drive located at the multi-purpose room starting at 8 AM. Volunteers are required to be at least 17 years old to donate blood. Patients 16 years old or younger must have a guardian’s consent. Donating blood supports patients who are battling against cancer, heart disease and other medical illnesses. 

The boys varsity soccer team will compete at home against Rowland High School on November 15th, Ganesha High School on November 17th and Los Altos High School on November 30th. All soccer matches are scheduled to start at 5 PM. 

Our Nogales boys varsity basketball team home games will be against Rowland High School on November 18th and on November 29th they will play against Baldwin Park High School. The games are in the school gym at 6:30 PM.

On November 19th at 5 PM, the girls varsity soccer team will play against Northview High School. 

The Nogales Drama Club will hold The Greek Mythology Olympiaganza in the MPR on October 21 and 22. This will be a show summing up all the essential Greek mythology stories in an hour. 

Other events scheduled to happen is the Dia de los Muertos celebration located in the multi-purpose room on November 2nd, the National Honor Society Inauguration also in the multi-purpose room on November 5th, from 6 to 7:30 PM and the Emeralds Dance Winter Concert located in the gym on November 30th. 

Make sure to save the dates and get involved in our noble community.