Clash of the Classes 2022

Clash of the Classes 2022

Esmeralda Ortega, Senior

On March 24, 2022, Nogales held its Clash of the Classes, where the Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors competed in a variety of games to see which class came out on top. 

This year’s rally was filled with excitement and fun for all students alike. Students competed in 8 games: a balloon battle, red light-green light, musical chairs, guess the Nintendo character, a scavenger hunt, a 3-legged race and tug of war. 

The final results of the games are as follows: Freshmen came in last with a score of 16, Sophomores came in 3rd with a score of 18, Juniors came in 2nd with a score of 22 and Seniors took the win with a final score of 25. 

Senior Maria Mercado shared her fondness for experiencing exciting senior memories. “Honestly, I was just looking forward to having fun and spending time with my friends, it is our last Clash of the Classes after all.”

Nogales’ very own dance team, TNDC, performed during halftime, where the dancers showcased their amazing talents and skills. The crowd went wild during this performance, and senior Jared Pacaoan finished the dance-off by throwing green powder into the air, providing a spectacular ending to their routine. 

When each class was called out, students screamed and made as much noise as they could to try and be the loudest group in the entire school. 

This year’s Clash of the Classes provided an amazing and unforgettable night for everyone who attended, especially for our seniors.